Thursday, February 21, 2019

matters

Cars
I like cars, because they go fast and you can get away from 12 easier. My favorite car is a Shelby Mustang. These cars are often called "Cobras". Cars are pretty they come in different sizes and some cars go fast. I like fast cars so you can escape from 12 because I don't like 12. 
Related image

My second favorite is a Hellcat Charger. Cars matter because without them then we would be walking, or riding horse or some. A charger can reach top speed in 4 miles which is 204. Hellcats have supercharged engines and are very fast. They are nice cars and are good for racing.
Image result for hellcat charger facts

My third favorite car is a Camaro z28 2019. Its the new Camaro, and its one of the best looking. Its faster than most cars, and it can be rebuilt as a drag car. It has a super charged engine and racing parts. its good for racing and one of the best muscle cars.
Image result for camaro 2019 z28

2 comments:

  1. I basically did this whole thing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol kaziaaaaaaa 🤣 but i like cars on there and i also want a camaro

    ReplyDelete