Wednesday, January 16, 2019

5 More Minutes

I would want five more minutes to spend time and talk with my grandma and granddad. My grandma died on April 3, 2018 and my granddad died when I was five years old. I wish I could have five more minutes to spend time with and get to know my grandma I never met as well, she died before I was born.
I wish I could have five more minutes in the summer where I wouldn't have to come to school. I just wanna lay in bed and play my game. I wish I could just hoop when I want for five minutes. I wish I could spend five more minutes at lunch cause I be hungry as freak at school.
I wish I could have five more minutes to play basketball. I wish I could  have five  more minutes to be in Georgia to play sports. I miss playing basketball for Jackson.

2 comments: