Friday, January 11, 2019

Dennis Scott

My name is Dennis Scott I'm 15 and  in the ninth grade and I play football, and tennis. I live in Walker Springs. I have 6 siblings. My birthday is October 3, 2003. I live with my mom and brothers.


My position on the football is team is wide receiver and I was #82. I like watching sports on TV, and playing for fun. I'm lazy, and like to eat a lot. I was born in mobile AL. I like to listen to music, and sometimes workout.


I like playing my games sometimes, but not often. I'm always on social media, and YouTube. I like animals such as dogs, and horses. I like riding four wheeler's , and dirt bikes, and going mud riding.

 Image result for sports

6 comments:

  1. I liked your introduction. I hope you have a good football year this year. my birthday is march 19 I will be expecting a present thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great football season !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your introduction. Your name donkey J. You need to let me do your waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kezika. You will not be acting like I got waves

      Delete